An ERP is a software solution that streamlines, automates and integrates all business functions (HR, Finance, Sales, Purchase etc.) of a organization to a single computing system.
It’s main objective is to facilitate the flow of information and communication of goals, objectives and strategies across the organization with complete ease and access for all.
Many enterprises use ERP for increasing productivity, advanced planning & scheduling, sales force automation, HR management etc. They also integrate key customers and suppliers as part of the business operation. The improved decision-making increases profitability and ROI of business in an effective way.
Island of Information-
ERP organizes, collects and streamlines the information from various departments of an organization to provide a comprehensive enterprise view (no “islands of information”) enabling the management to make quick and informed decisions.
The fundamental advantage of an ERP lies in it’s ability to improve the quality and efficiency of the business. ERP can save a lot of time and money by integrating all the business process under a centralized ERP. The ERP makes the data visible across the organization facilitating faster decisions with fewer errors.
- A complete overview of all business activities just a few clicks away with the integration of a single source of data and customized reports.
- Standardized HR, financial and operational information.
- Ease of access, sharing and reliability of information and communication between different departments.
- Speed up operation process, reduce Inventory and unnecessary expenses.
- Quick analysis, planning and decision making process for increased productivity and future improvement
- A real-time system.
- Adopt a set of “best practices” for carrying out all business processes.
- Faster customer service, client satisfaction and order fulfillment
- Improved communication with suppliers and customers
- Better coordination with suppliers, vendors and warehouse staff
- Increased customer retention, sales and profits
- Edge over competitors
- Email / SMS Marketing
- Higher Return on Investment (ROI)
Pryce ERP is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution designed for midsize to large enterprises in a wide range of industries, including retail, construction, manufacturing, education, HR management and professional services among others. Pryce presents you comprehensive & leading-edge business solutions for amplification and further growth of your business.
Reasons to choose Pryce ERP-
- Pryce ERP is a comprehensive system encompassing all business obligations of an enterprise.
- Every Module is designed especially to fit the enterprise’s business processes.
- Dynamic Dashboards and ERP productivity features including Email, Calendar, Tasks, etc.
- Consolidation of Data in Real time
- Inbuilt Workflow Management System
- Biometric Attendance hardware fully integrated with ERP functionality
- Inbuilt innovative Document Management System
- Integrated Business Intelligence
- Multi-Lingual, Multi-Tenant, Multi-Brands, Multi-Currency, Multi-Units of Measurement (UoM) schema.
- Highly Scalable with numerous add-ons
- Can be accessed through Desktop, Web & Mobile
- Strong user role-based security features
- Highly customizable. Easy to set up customer and suppliers groups according to specific prices/discounts, product models, Tax requirements etc.
- Quick project execution and implementation. Extensive support and training by our professional and dedicated team.