To keep the workforce engaged with the organization, a constructive communication channel needs to be fostered. Be it online peer discussions for professional support or getting recognized for a job well done in a social forum, the end result would be that employees get to enjoy their work, get motivated and become strong ambassadors for the organization. Many retailers offer their employees increased communication by deploying mobile applications to foster a constructive and engaging work environment.
Retailers today are faced with the challenge of ensuring enhanced customer experience and loyalty, while maintaining a healthy bottom-line. Most of them realize that the loyalty of the customer is directly dependent on the loyalty and motivation of its workforce. Just as the external customer experience impacts profitability, it is important to maximize the employee’s (internal customer’s) experience to increase job satisfaction, improve ambassadorship, and reduce employee turnover.
- Manpower is planned by the square feet of retail space owned and adjusted for the relevant seasonal variations.
- Since customer service is the most overt and high volume activity in retail, employers must know and constantly validate employees’ personal and professional conduct.
- The question is how aware employees are of these facts or how these facts play a role in their work-life. Selling a pair of branded glasses requires an engaging and clinical approach, while selling fruits requires a passion for hygiene and packaging.
Pryce ERP retail solutions is applicable to wide range of retail businesses associated with departmental stores, super-market chains, multi-brand stores, luxury stores, boutiques, malls, fast-food chains and restaurants to name a few.
Basic features of Pryce retail ERP are:
- Fully integrated Point-of-Sale Module
- Product Promotion & E-mail/SMS Marketing Campaign
- Promotional & Customer-specific Pricing & Discounts
- Sales Forecasting and Analytics
- Multi-location & Multi-language interface
- Employee Performance Analysis
- Merchandising Management
- Accounting and Documentation
- Management of Suppliers & Vendors