Pryce SCM empowers you to efficiently manage your inventory, including receiving and verifying shipments and transferring it to the manufacturing facilities, returning defective goods, and authorizing supplier payments. You can gain vital and accurate information, act on time, and improve your bottom line. You can develop a set of pricing, delivery and payment processes with your suppliers, customers and contract manufacturers around the globe and create metrics for monitoring and improving your relationships with them. Pryce SCM can help you put in place advanced systems and processes, required for your business to grow and change as per the market dynamics.
Design & Operate Lean, Agile and Well-orchestrated Supply Chains. Monitor and manage your supply chain more efficiently at lesser cost, and deliver the best value to you, your customers and your suppliers. From procurement to warehouse management, and inventory to sales and shipping, with Pryce SCM you can seamlessly integrate and automate the wide spectrum of business processes in your supply chain, end-to-end.
Pryce SCM is packed with powerful functionalities designed to drive innovation and collaboration across your supply chain. The solution is a suite of applications that can empower you to attain overall business visibility, manage and optimize inventories and synchronize supply with demand. With access to real-time and accurate data, you can make informed and timely decisions pertaining to your entire demand-supply networks.
Design & operate lean, agile and well-orchestrated Supply Chains using Pryce Supply Chain Management (SCM) module. Pryce SCM module enables you to efficiently manage your inventory, production scheduling, distribution management, warehouse management, order management and supplier payments authorization.
- Integrate suppliers, manufacturers, warehouses and logistics service providers so the product is produced in the right quantities and distributed to right locations, at the right time
- Efficiently handle drop shipments
- Get real time updates of storage details to optimize stock levels
- Conduct incoming and outgoing material using Barcode Readers.
- Manage receipts and shipment documents
- Enhance stock transfers and quality control
- Receive storage alerts and automate storage valuation