The fundamental advantage of an ERP lies in it’s ability to improve the quality and efficiency of the business. ERP can save a lot of time and money by integrating all the business process under a centralized ERP. The ERP makes the data visible across the organization facilitating faster decisions with fewer errors.
- A complete overview of all business activities just a few clicks away with the integration of a single source of data and customized reports.
- Standardized HR, financial and operational information.
- Ease of access, sharing and reliability of information and communication between different departments.
- Speed up operation process, reduce Inventory and unnecessary expenses.
- Quick analysis, planning and decision making process for increased productivity and future improvement
- A real-time system.
- Adopt a set of “best practices” for carrying out all business processes.
- Faster customer service, client satisfaction and order fulfillment
- Improved communication with suppliers and customers
- Better coordination with suppliers, vendors and warehouse staff
- Increased customer retention, sales and profits
- Edge over competitors
- Email / SMS Marketing
- Higher Return on Investment (ROI)